Bronson Speed Co RAW Bearings
Bronson Speed Co. RAWS...next generation shieldless bearings, Designed for today’s skateboarding
- Free at Last! - Shield-free design means no more shields to get damaged or pop off – the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding. No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up - super fast sound and spin
- Tungsten-coated races with micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating - fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up. Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
- The Sound Of Speed...Audible Speed Technology - fully open, high spin, and shield free, RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed
- Maximum Impact - Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass-filled pure nylon cage keeps the balls precision spaced. High wear and tear resistance, increased performance in a low lubricant/increased dust and dirt environment.
- “Rollin’ Deep”...Deep groove raceways balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs. Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
- Shred Ready...Factory Fresh Quality - 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3 times prior to final packaging. Packaged in nitrogen filled packaging – reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
We Also Recommend